See indicative car models from our fleet
Qrent car rental fleet includes a wide variety of cars.
Choose one of them and you will drive comfortably, luxuriously and – above all – safely.
Range Rover Evoque
- Engine CC: 2200cc
- Passengers: 5
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 5
- Small baggages: 3
- Large baggages: 2
- Gearbox: Manual
- Fuel: Diesel
Our prices include
- Theft & fire InsuranceWe also offer free of charge Theft & fire insurance
- Roadside assistance 24/7We also offer totally free 24hrs 7 days a week roadside assistance.
- Unlimited KilometersUnlimited Kilometers from the 4th rental day.
- All taxes & VAT 24%Our prices include all taxes and VAT. No hidden costs
Terms and conditions
- Making a reservation on this site
- USER AGREEMENT FOR THE USE OF THE QRENT.GR
- Data Protection
- Use of Reservation
- Property Rights
- Permitted use
- Changes in the present website
- Links to other websites
- Internet electronic mail (e-mail)
- Limited responsibility
- Statement of service guarantee exclusion
User Agreement for the use of the Qrent website
Making a reservation on this website
A reservation (verified or not) does not consist of an agreement for car rental service. The agreement will be made during the rental period and will be upheld by law of the country in which it will be made.
USER AGREEMENT FOR THE USE OF THE QRENT WEBSITE
The website and the attached reservation facility (hereinafter known as “the website”) is owned and operated by Qrent.gr .For usage purposes, the present terms and conditions “we”, “our” and “us” are repeated to refer to Qrent.gr. On your part, the use of the present website includes your agreement to be upheld by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the implementable terms and conditions, then you are not authorized to use the present website.
All personal information you provide when using the present website will be used according to our policy for the security of personal information.
Use of Reservation
The capability to make reservations via the present website is provided exclusively to make a reasonable and legal reservation for yourselves and those travelling with you. Incorrect use of the capability to make reservations may result, among others, in us prohibiting you access to this.
All of the trademarks, composed rights, rights to the database and all other copyrights of the significant information on this website (as well as its organisation and framework) connected to the underlying software code, belongs either to us or to our legal representatives. Without our previous written consent, you may not copy, print, change, publish, announce, distribute or sell or transfer any of the significant information on this website or any of the underlying software code in part or whole. Furthermore, the contents of the website may be “downloaded” for you to print or copy for your non-commercial personal use
You may use the present website according to the present terms and conditions and in every case, only for legal and befitting purposes which consist of abiding by all implemented laws, regulations and practice codes within Greece or other legislation according to where the present website is entered from.
More specific, you agree that you will not:
- send, transfer or transmit any of information to or via this website which may be damaging, offensive, slanderous or by any other means illegal.
- use the present website in a manner which causes or may cause damage to the rights of every third party.
- make a non-permitted, false or misleading reservation.
- use any software, method or interference software or attempt to electronically or manually interfere with the present website’s operation or operability including the unexclusive implication of the prohibition to “upload” or create files containing destroyed data or viruses, by any means.
- alter, modify or tamper with the depicted “style and feel” of the present website or its underlying software code.
- go forward in any action which will create an unreasonable and asymmetrical large burden to the present website or to the relativity of its framework.
- obtain or act to obtain prohibited access by any means to any of our networks.
- use the capability to make reservations in a manner which interferes the capability for others to make.
By reservation of our entire rights, we have the exclusive right to:
- cancel your reservations without informing you, and/or
- deny you access to the present website if we believe (and this is up to our complete judgment) that you have acted in violation of the present terms and conditions.
Changes in the present website
We have the right to make improvements or changes to the information, the services, the products and every significant information on the present website or to permanently interrupt its operation without any warning. We may also modify the present terms and conditions at any time and this modification will be valid with the announcement of such terms and conditions on this website. Furthermore, following the modifications, usage of the present website on your part is considered as an acceptance to the modified terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites on the internet. This does not imply that we agree with all content of these websites, nor are we responsible for the information contained or is accessible via this internet network. Access and use on your part of these websites are your exclusive responsibility.
Internet electronic mail (e-mail)
Messages sent on the internet cannot be guaranteed as completely safe as they may offensive, be misplaced or be damaged. As such, we are not responsible for the correctness and accuracy of any message sent via e-mail on the internet- either being sent from us to you, or from you to us.
We cannot guarantee that we can present you access to this website without interruptions and without errors or that any information, element, content, software or other significant information will be free from programming errors, viruses, threats, spyware or any other damaging factor.
We will take all reasonable measures to secure that all information you send on the present website when you use the capability to make reservations to be secure and protected from every unauthorised access. Apart from this, however, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access will not exist and as such, we are not responsible for any access to this information coming from unauthorised access.
In no event are we responsible for any direct or indirect, specific criminal, consequential, loss or damages of any nature which result from access or use of the present website either made by you or via your access to other internet websites linked to the present, as aforementioned, including profit or losses either by partially accepting or not, either referring to a violation of the agreement or not, damage (including negligence), responsible for the product or others, even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damages.
None of the present terms and conditions may exclude or limit our responsibility in the case of death or personal harm caused by carelessness or illusive perception.
Statement of service guarantee exclusion
The information, services and significant information published on this website may contain technical or typographic errors. Changes are made periodically to this information. Improvements or changes to the present website may be made by us at any time.
In relation to the suitability of the information, the services and the significant information existing on this website, we do not recreate any of it for any reason. All of the information, the services and significant information are provided “as is”, without a provision of guarantee of any kind. To the highest degree permitted by Law, we do not accept a guarantee of services in relation to the information, the services and the significant information consisting of implied guarantees and agreements of marketing ability, suitability for a specific purpose, titles and non-violations.
You agree to pay us damages, defend and uphold us for any registered liability, loss, claim and expense (including legal attorney fees) in relation to any violation of the present terms and conditions on your part.
These terms and agreements contain all of the terms of your agreement to us, referred on your part by the use of the present website. Any other oral or written statement (including statements in advertising and marketing pamphlets published by us) is taken into consideration.
Use of the present website on your part, any material you “download” from it and the operation of the terms and conditions, is hereby upheld by implementation of the Greek and European union laws and you accept exclusive clauses of such authorization of the Greek Courts.
Driver’s Certificate / License
In order to drive a rented vehicle, the driver must have a valid driver’s license issued in a member state of the European Union at least one year prior to the start of rental or an International License.
Insurance / Deposit and Guarantee
The car rental cost covers 24h Road Assistance, Third Party Insurance (T.P.I.) and Collision Damage Waiver C.D.W. is subject to an excess (deductible), which varies depending on car type-model and the lessee is liable for it.
For this rental required a credit card(VISA,MASTERCARD) in the name of the driver for the amount of excess in order to be deposit as a guarantee.
Deductible amount / Deposit
Deductible amount / Deposit
A – B – C
Transport of the vehicle via ferry-boat and/or outside the Greek borders is PROHIBITED without the written consent of the company.
Combined Insurance C.D.W.
- A CDW insurance including a participation amount concerns the external parts of the vehicle (doors, wings, car hood and bumpers).
- Any damage to tires, hubcaps, mirrors, windscreen, surrounding glass, vehicle interior (seats, instruments, etc.), mechanical parts and the bottom part, is not covered by the C.D.W.
- Accident involving another vehicle:
- When the QRent driver-renter is not at fault (based on a court decision), whatever the damage to the vehicle is, they are not liable for compensation.
- When the QRent driver-renter is responsible for the accident, they are responsible for the exterior of the vehicle up to the amount of participation stated and agreed upon in the rental agreement, as well as entirely for other damages (windows, tires, mechanical parts, interior, bottom part).
- Accident with no other vehicle involved:
- In case the Qrent vehicle has an accident without involvement of another vehicle e.g. if it goes off the road, overturns, hits a fixed obstacle (tree or wall, etc.), the driver-renter covered by CDW insurance is responsible for the external damages to the vehicle up to the amount of participation stated and agreed upon in the rental agreement, but also in full for damages to the bottom part of the vehicle and to the tires, windows, interior and mechanical parts.
- In case of an accident, should the traffic police confirm that the driver-renter is (by law) in a state of intoxication or is not holder of a driving license, the latter is not covered by any insurance and is fully responsible for every damage to the Blue-Rent vehicle (external and internal), as well as for any damage caused to everything else involved in the accident.
- In case of damage to the QRent’s vehicle due to collision or fire, the driver-renter must pay the amount of liability for damage, which equals to € 800 for vehicle categories A, B, C, €1000 for categories C1 , D ,E , F , G, LUX , even if the renter is not responsible. The liability amount does not include storage and loss of vehicle cost. When and if QRent is compensated for the damage, it will return the corresponding amount to the renter.
- In case the driver-renter drives off the asphalt road, they are not covered by any insurance and are fully responsible for every damage to the QRent vehicle (external and internal), but also for any damage caused to everything else involved in the accident.In each of the above cases, recording of the event by the traffic police accompanied with a breath test is considered a mandatory condition.
(Prices do not include VAT)
FULL Insurance Package
- In case of accident and involvement of another vehicle, the ULTIMATE insurance policy offers complete coverage in case of damage to the vehicle windows/windscreen, mirrors/lanterns , 24-hour roadside assistance with vehicle replacement, as well as total vehicle theft coverage. In order to activate the full discharge of liability, recording of the event by the traffic police accompanied with a breath test is considered a mandatory condition.
- In case of accident without involvement of another vehicle e.g. if it goes off the road, overturns, hits a fixed obstacle (tree or wall, etc.), the driver-renter covered by FULL insurance is responsible for every damage to the vehicle up to the amount of participation stated and agreed upon in the rental agreement.
- In case the driver-renter drives off the asphalt road, they are not covered by any insurance and are fully responsible for every damage to the QRent vehicle (external and internal), but also for any damage caused to everything else involved in the accident.
- In case of damage to the QRent’s vehicle due to collision or fire, the driver-renter holder of a PREMIUM policy must pay the amount of liability for damage. The liability amount does not include storage and loss of vehicle cost. When and if Blue-Rent is compensated for the damage, it will return the corresponding amount to the renter.
In each of the above cases, recording of the event by the traffic police accompanied with a breath test is considered a mandatory condition.
(prices are exclusive of VAT)
Age of Drivers
The renter/driver of the Blue-Rent must be at least 19 years old to rent the categories car A, B, C, . Over 23 years for the categories C1 , D, E, F, G , LUX and over 25 years for all the other categories.
Drivers who are under 23years old or over 70 years old, are subject to a charge of fee known as a young driver surcharge. These extra fees will apply to drivers over 70 as well when permitted.
If you are over 70 years old or you are younger than 23 years old, please do contact us by mail or phone to be informed about the special terms & conditions that will apply to your car hire.
Delivery to locations other than Blue-rent offices and stations
This service is possible under agreement with Qrent Reservations department, please cotact us to +30 69 47 277 277. Please advise the car booking board at homepage to be informed on our offices and stations.
- An advanced written authorization of the Qrent Retrieval branch is necessary in order to travel outside Greece or/and boarding on a boat.
- Τhere is a kilometer limit for car rental from 1 day to 3 days of rent and this is set at 150 km / day, otherwise there is a charge of 0.20 € / extra kilometer. From the 4th day of rent onwards we offer unlimited kilometers.
Online bookings do not require any deposit. All of the above are applied upon your arrival to our offices.
Cash payments are welcomed but a credit card is necessary as a guarantee for the retrieval of the vehicle, for security reasons and camera traffic fines. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Payment of the car hire total amount is possible to be made by cash, credit card or/and debit card.
PETROL POLICY / FUEL SERVICE CHARGE: The vehicle is handed over and needs to be returned with the same amount of fuel as when it was received. If this is less than what you received then the “Fuel Service Charge” service will be charged €10+VAT24% plus the amount of fuel missing.
LOST KEY: The lessee is responsible for the key of the vehicle and if this is lost it is not covered by any insurance that we provide.
FINES AND VIOLATIONS: All fines and administrative penalties arising out of the driver’s culpability are fully payable by the lessee.
CLEANING OF THE VEHICLE: In case the car requires special cleaning (e.g. odour removal, contamination / animal hairs, dirty car/seat interior due to sand /soil or sea salts or liquid leakage etc.) once it has been returned, there will be a cleaning fee of €70+VAT24% for biological cleaning.
You should be aware that all cars have a non-smoking policy. Fines will be imposed if there is non-compliance with this policy.
Modification of Rental / Information